-->

Monday, August 8, 2011

First Blog Post

Hi Everyone (right now, "everyone" is only me, LOL...) - I am so excited about this blog! I am a big fan of Brightneedle and was really sad to see them close up the chart release part of their business.
I have been trying to collect all my favorites and I am truly planning to stitch them all, even though I may need a couple of decades or so.

Anyway, in this first post I wanted to share a sweet sampler that I stitched for my DH in 2010. No special reason, except that I like the verse, the birds are adorable and the colors are really pretty. I got this chart on Ebay for cheap, by the way - there is hope! :-)

Without further ado, this is Our Souls Entwine:

Thanks for looking & Happy Stitching!
One Stitch Closer to Nirvana - http://onestitchcloser.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Love the new blog.

    I have several BN charts and a couple of kits. This may be my motivation to finally get them stitched.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog (just spotted it tonight). I'd love to share my Brightneedle finish--will have to do so over the weekend when I have more free time. Perhaps this will also be a nice motivator for me to pull out a few of their charts I have in my stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin blogg! Grymt att du är multi-bloggare nu :) pusspuss

    ReplyDelete